Tuesday 19 July 2011

Malaysia vs Liverpool :D

16 July 2011 was the day that I will remember since that day for the first time I went to Stadium Bukit Jalil to watch my favorite team which is Liverpool against National Team.Although I went there by my self, I still have fun there.My journey started around 2 o'clock from Senawang, I took train to get there since i did not have any transportation.The most interesting  when I reached Bandar Tasik Selatan Komuter Station ,there I saw a group of people wearing Liverpool jersey,that things make me more excited to get to the stadium.
About half and hour I was there to buy LRT ticket to get to the stadium.After that, I have reached to the stadium and I was shocked because this was my first time saw  amazing crowd of people wearing The Reds jersey,then  I went straight inside to the stadium and took a place to sit.
The game finally started about 5.45Pm and everyone inside the stadium were happy to watch for the first time our national team against Liverpool FC...

After 90 minutes playing, Liverpool as usual dominating the game but  that night Malaysia played very well and managed to score 3 goals which is very beautiful one and same level with others international goals.Score on that night was Malaysia 3 - Liverpool 6.That night was the memorable night for me!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger