Sunday 14 August 2011

New Experience

As usual every weekend I will went back to my hometown which is in Seremban.It was a rainy all over the evening.I took train from Nilai to Senawang about 5.50pm,but I have to wait about half and hour because there was no train to Senawang.After waiting,finally the train arrives and started the journey to Senawang.

Along the way to Senawang it was rainy heavily and sometimes the train did not run smoothly because a lot of problem.After reaching Seremban Station suddenly the train have a technical problem and I was i little bit frustrated.The train cant continued the journey and I have to wait about half and hour.After half and hour waiting the conductor of the train told us that the train have a problem and he said we have to walk to the station.
About 7.30 I reach to the station and fortunately the train broke down not far from Seremban Station.
This was the new experience for me because this was the first time I caught in a train problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger